How to Add Leave Loading to AccXite Payroll
If your business needs to pay annual leave loading you need to set it up so that AccXite automatically picks up the correct loading. Most of the business that have a leave loading has 17.5% leave loading.
Please follow the steps below to add leave loading:
- On the Payroll menu, click on Employee Types
- Select the employee type (usually you should have only one employee type called "Default Employee Type").
- Click on Edit.
- Scroll down till Work Types.
- Under Work Types, you will see 3 annual leave work types:
- "Annul leave - Saturday"
- "Annul leave - Sunday" and
- "Annul leave - Monday to Friday".
- Edit the appropriate row and enter the loading factor under Full time loading and Part time loading. For example, if your loading is 17.5% please enter 1.175.
- Click “Save” to save the changes.
To see the effect of this update in the pay slip, you need to go to the relevant pay slip and click “Edit” and then “Save”.